Hasselt, carpool car park
This project involved
- construction of a carpool car park at Hasselt-Zuid
- construction of an access road between the carpool car park and Biezenstraat
- construction of a tunnel and access slopes at the slip roads complex 28 of the E313 at Hasselt
- reconstruction/elevation of the open exit road from the motorway
- construction of buffer basins and drainage
The carpool car park was constructed in porous paving.
For the building of the art work, measures were taken to reduce traffic disruption to a minimum. This required a special building technique whereby the tunnel and all the associated earthworks and roadworks took place in only one weekend.
ClientAgentschap Wegen en Verkeer Limburg
Project managerBAM Contractors (Betonac)
Commencement of work2010
End of work2011